CIVIL WORKS | ENERGY SERVICES
The experience acquired by Pavasal in the efficient management of the energy of its own facilities has been incorporated to its lines of activity as an added service increasingly appreciated by its clients. In this manner, Pavasal offers both the public and private sector solutions for efficient energy consumption management.
Today, Pavasal, registered in the Institute for Energy Diversification and Savings (IDAE) as an Energy Services Company with ISO 50.001 Certification, has successfully engaged and currently engages in the management and maintenance of various projects, such as:
– Car parks
-Municipal street lighting
– Water: desalination plants, wastewater treatment plants and pumping stations
– – Tertiary Buildings: Offices, shopping centres and bus stations.
– Preservation and maintenance of tunnels and roads
Pavasal efficiently manages over 10 GWh of electricity and over 50 GWh of thermal energy at proprietary facilities:
– Manufacture of asphalt agglomerate
– Production of sand and gravel extracted from limestone and porphyry quarries
– Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) regasification plants